Thursday, March 10, 2011

Itsy Bitsy Pincushion

Say hello to the Itsy Bitsy Pin Cushion!
Ain't she cute?
I found the pattern on ravelry
It is a fun little evening project.
Easy enough to watch a movie with the kids
and finish the knitting in one evening.
I did my felting the next day,
but there is nothing stopping you from doing it the same night.
I threw mine in the washer on the hottest setting I have,
then checked on it several times until it had shrank enough to fit the batting.
After it dried for a couple of days,
I found a couple of cute buttons and embroidery floss
and finished her off.
Isn't she sweet?
You really should take a second look,
your scrap bag will thank you!
It is so much fun to do a quick project!
You can find her on ravelry here

Happy felting if you do!


Kristyn Knits said...

this is really cute! thanks for sharing the links!!

Holli said...


CelticCastOn said...

So cute!

Kim's Kraziness said...

Should I send you my address?

Larissa said...

This is such a "big" little project because a beautiful pin cushion makes sewing so much more fun!

Renee said...

l o v e !!! too cute for words