Wednesday, April 22, 2009

someone turned nine

2009 - a wonderful nine!
you have so much you think and say
you love paper, pencil and a quiet corner
a good book is your best friend at bed
but a party or time with friends will always win out during the day
you love to laugh
you keep life light
we love you bugsy!
2008 - beautiful and eight
2007 - seven, the love of animals has only gotten bigger!
2006 - quite the little lady
2005 - oh my! she's almost five (this one is late '04 but i love it so much)
2004 - four and in love with almost anything that has four legs
2003 - a very fiesty three-year old
2002 - a sweet 2 yr old
2001 - those captivating blue eyes that wanted to explore so much!
2000 - my darling first born, april 16, 2000

7 comments:

Louise said...

What a beautiful post, it's amazing to watch how she's grown over the years! Happy birthday!

Christina said...

I love the year-by-year photos, and I hope that you all have a wonderful birthday celebrating day.

stitching under oaks said...

I like the pictures through the years too. So fun to see her grow up! Happy Birthday to your first born!

Stephanie said...

I too loved to see the photos of her grow up right before my eyes. Too sweet! Hope her 9th birhtday was full of fun!!!

raining sheep said...

What a wonderful post. She truly is a treasure. I can't believe how quickly little ones grow. You year-by-year synopsis really brings that to life.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post! I particularly like the 'dtermined' look of 2001! :D

Renee said...

What super photographs!
Hope you had a really wonderful 9th birthday!!!