Wednesday, January 28, 2009

lucky mommy coupons

my very sweet girls decided to make some coupons for mom
okay, maybe they didn't come up with the idea by themselves
their sunday school teacher gave them the idea
but it is still sweet, nonetheless!
i got coupons for:
hugs
kisses
dusting
sled ride
tea and a walk with a friend
i feel pretty blessed by my little group of girls
______________________
tonight i plan to sew a red dress for my oldest
for a wedding in the summer
will keep you posted
_____________________
updated: i went into my sewing room tonight to sew that red dress
but landed up being responsible!
what's up with that? i do that all day don't i?
and continued working on the curtains for the living room...
sigh! blah! yuck! boring!!
yes, i wanted to have them done in december
no, i didn't even start them till january
goodness, why didn't i snag my mom to do them while she was here?
guess i will have to wait to reveal the dress

4 comments:

Renee said...

It's so nice to get coupons! I keep reminding my kids they're never to old to make coupons as gifts.

Louise said...

What a lovely gift from your girls :) I hope you got your curtains finished, I have a couple of unfinished projects hanging over my head every time I want to make something for the fun of it, but I keep putting them off!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Love the coupons!

That's such a girl thing, isn't it?!?!

Jessica said...

Those coupons are so much fun. I give my students coupons for rewards every once in a while and they love it. A lot of times, what they get is just a little bit of special time with me...but isn't that what life is all about?? Also, thanks so much for stopping by my space!